Come and view Palomino Point! Tailor Built’s newest development includes nine (9) generous size lots that are over 1/3-acre each. Highlighting a beautiful Draper location, this neighborhood also has scenic mountain views.
Draper offers a superb location, as the Wasatch Mountain Range is on the east, the Traverse Mountain Range is on the south and the city itself is in the southeast corner of the Salt Lake Valley. Draper is only 18 miles south of Salt Lake City and a mere 28 miles north of Provo. With easy access to both I-15 and Bangerter Highway, you can enjoy fast and easy commute times.
If you love the outdoors, Draper is only 20 minutes from world-class skiing at Brighton, Alta, Snowbird and Solitude and only 30 minutes to Park City’s awesome upscale resorts.
With more than 35 parks and 80 miles of trails, Draper City is a paradise for residents that love the great outdoors. Palomino Point is also within walking distance to Smith Field Park. A new Splash Park is being built nearby, which will make this the perfect retreat for next summer.
The area also boasts easy access to shopping and entertainment. It’s only a 7-minute drive to Draper Peaks, Draper Crossing and Hidden Valley Shopping centers, movie theaters and a variety of restaurants. You can whisk away your family and take a 6-minute drive to Loveland Living Planet Aquarium and Boondocks. If you want to take the kids shopping for school clothes, it’s only a 10-minute drive to the Outlets at Traverse Mountain.
Tailor Built offers a variety of house plans:
- Poplin – This charming house plan features a walk-in pantry, large rear entertaining deck, walk-in closets in all 4 to 5 bedrooms. With 3.5 to 4.5 bathrooms, this large home measures 3,144 finished square feet and 4,666 total square feet. Stop by and peek at the plans for the 4-car garage.
- Tweed – Easily accommodate guests and family with this spacious 4 to 7 bedroom home that includes 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms. The home includes 2,590 finished square feet and has a total of 3,840 square feet. You’ll be in awe of the mud room and enhanced laundry room. The grand master suite is impressive with its tray ceiling. And we don’t want to forget to mention the fireplace and walk-in pantry that are must sees!
- Kersey – This charming home features a large, open area that is excellent for entertaining. The stately double height ceilings in the great room are majestic and sure to impress your guests. This spacious home includes 4 to 6 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms and is 2,365 finished square feet and 4,184 total square feet. The 3-car garage will give you plenty of room to store your outdoor gear and toys. Don’t forget to check out the grand master suite on the main level, the enhanced kitchen and the details we included in the fireplace!
- Felt – This 2-story home includes a very private master suite on the main level that features a tray ceiling and has 4 to 6 bedrooms with 3.5 to 4.5 bathrooms. The open concept floor plan is perfect for entertaining your guests. The enhanced laundry room, mud room, walk-in pantry and 2-car garage give this 2,955 finished square feet, and 4,983 total square feet home plenty of storage space.
- Twill – You’ll fall in love with our Twill floor plan! This single-level rambler has a tandem 3-car garage and is 1,755 finished square feet and 3,575 total square feet. With 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms, this home features a grand master suite, enhanced kitchen with walk-in pantry, open floor plan and beautiful fireplace.